nedelja, 23. marec 2014

Cakepops

Not so long ago my cousin gave me her owl ring and necklace, because she knows how much I love owls. To return the gesture, I've decided to bake her some cakepops. Sadly, I only had 7 sticks left, but anyways ... she loved my gift :)

I've stolen the recipe from Tejas blog with few changes. 

Sponge:
  • 4 eggs
  • 50g sugar
  • 120g spelt flour
  • some baking powder

Bake the sponge at 180 °C for about 25 minutes. 


Next: 
  • 220g Nutella (or more)
  • 550g plain chocolate 
  • 50g butter

Crumble the sponge, then add Nutella and molten plain chocolate to get something like this: 




Make small balls, then put them in a fridge for half an hour or in a freezer for 15 minutes. 

Decoration:
  • sticks
  • plain chocolate
  • butter
  • vermicelli, sugar hearts etc. 

Melt the chocolate with butter. Dip the stick in and then put the ball on. Then dip the whole cakepop in the chocolate and make sure that the extra chocolate runs down. Now you can finally decorate your cakepop and voila, you're done. 




Bon appétit!

N.

Ni komentarjev :

Objavite komentar