sreda, 17. september 2014

Essie nail polish

Hy there!

I'm sure you've all noticed everyone talking about Essie nail polishes. I see pictures of these on instagram, weheart it and blogs daily. I really wanted to give them a try and guess what - yesterday I bought 2 nail polishes for the prize of one. I really thought these polishes were special and I would be amazed by their look, but I've gotta be honest with you guys, I am not impressed.



I bought the mademoiselle and sand tropez shade.



I applied 3 coats of mademoiselle and 2 coats of sand tropez. I can barely tell that I am wearing any of mademoiselle polish. I really thought the color would be more intensive, as it appeared from the bottle. I guess I would have to use this one as a top coat only. Regarding the sand tropez, for better appearance, I think I would apply 3 coats as well.




All in all, I do not know whether I just picked the wrong shades or what but in my opinion, I do not think these 2 polishes are worth their prize (a little less than 10 € for each without any discount). Even so the brush is very nice - it paints your nails perfectly. And I really like the bottle, too.

What do you think about Essie nail polish?


A woman is helpless only while her nail polish is drying. 

N.




Follow me on instagram.



Ni komentarjev :

Objavite komentar