četrtek, 5. februar 2015

New in

Hi guys!



Today I had my last exam of this semester, so I decided to reward myself  ''a little bit'' (I've gone crazier that I meant, but I'm pretty sure you understand me very well :P). Keep reading to see what I bought.

1. Essence nail file
This is 2 way nail profi-file. One side is to shorten and the other to shape your nails. How long does this kind of file last for you? I'm not sure if this one will stay with me for more than a month or two ... I don't know why, maybe it's the way I style my nails, but I always end up destroying it.



2. Brushes
I always buy brushes that are not that good or I don't even need. Hope this time will be different.

Essence powder brush



Ebelin concealer pinsel


3. Alverde naturkosmetik powder
I used to apply the Essence powder a lot but I stopped due to the bad skin (dry and a little bit more pimpled). I decided to try this powder from Alverde because they have natural cosmetics, which can't be bad for your skin, right? 


4. Alverde naturkosmetik hand creme
This one smells like Calendula-pot marigold. I always need a hand creme, especially in winter.


5. Terra Naturi naturkosmetik serum for nail growth and repair. 
It smells like mango -  sooooo good.


6. Mascaras 
I only bought this two mascaras because I got both of them for 9, 99 €. They look cool (I was using the second one a few years ago and I liked it) and I think I will be satisfied with the result.

Debrah Milano extraordinary Mascara (5 in 1).


Deborah Milano Lash creator volume&care


Tell me which product would you like to read a review about. 

Shopping is always a good idea.

N.

Ni komentarjev :

Objavite komentar